Venue: WYE – Upper Breinton
Location; Above Breinton Village
Post Code: HR4 7PG
Owner Permit; Private owned
Availability; Day Tickets
Fish Species; Chub, Perch, Grayling, Salmon, Sea Trout, Brown Trout, Barbel, Roach, Pike, Bleak, Dace
This is a relatively virgin piece of fishing and with the stunning surroundings and no road noise. Vehicle access permitted right down to the river bank. No 4×4 necessary but the grass can get long in summer after heavy rain, therefore vehicle access to the river bank is not guaranteed. If you have to park at the entrance to the fishery there is an approx. 400 m walk to the river Although only a short section of fishable bank length at approx. 143 yards (130 meters), if you were to take this as the centre of a mile of fishing, it would be the honey spot. Upstream and downstream you have 2 large bedrock intrusions, pinching the flow into a deep pool. This is the perfect habitat for chub, barbel and all the usual Wye coarse species.
- National bye-laws must be observed and it is up to anglers to familiarise themselves with these.
- Catch & release for all species
- No Pike fishing permitted
- No Dogs Allowed
- An online catch return MUST be completed after fishing
- Publicity on social media, forums and magazines by prior approval only
Private Coaching Available email: email@example.com
River Wye Introduction Click Here