Location; Situated at Bredwardine between Hay-on-Wye and Hereford
Sat Nav: HR3 6BU
Owner Permit; Red Lion Pub
Availability; Approx 8 mile of fishing
Fish Species; Salmon, Trout, Barbel, Grayling, Dace, Roach, Chub, Barbel, Pike
- The fishery is open to individuals, small groups and larger groups.
- Breakfasts, lunches and evening meals can be arranged, and of course the bar is open to all.
- Special rates are available for group bookings staying in the hotel
- All baits permitted by the EA are allowed on the stretch.
- Barbless or micro-barb hooks must be used at all times.
- Please note, visitors dogs are not allowed on the fishery.
- No Barbel or Carp to be held in keep nets.
- You must hold a current EA licence, which are available on-line.
- There are pegs available to day ticket fishermen on approx 1 mile.
- All gates must be left open or closed as you found them.
- Residents in the hotel have access to the whole of the 4 miles.